Pep Band performs during home basketball games during November, December, January, and February of each school year. It is a required activity for all high school band members as a part of concert band.
- Pep band plays twice: between the JV and Varsity games, and again at Varsity halftime. Report time is 6:30 pm unless otherwise announced.
- Be sure to ask off work right away! Employers are much more flexible if you clear your work schedule in advance.
- If you dress JV basketball, get dressed quickly and join us on the stage.
- If you dress Varsity basketball, you are excused from that performance.
- Cheerleaders perform with the band EXCEPT during the school song.
- Attendance policy is as follows: Fall semester games are both mandatory for full credit; in the spring semester, attendance at 5 out of 6 games is full credit.
Fall Semester Games
Thu, November 29 (Girls game)
Fri, December 14 (vs. Edinburg)
Spring Semester Games
Tue, January 8 (vs. Mt. Pulaski)
Fri, January 11 (vs. Greenview)
Tue, January 15 (vs. Arcola)
Fri, February 1 (vs. OV)
Sat, February 2 (vs. Lincolnwood)
Tue, February 12 (Sr. Night) (vs. LSA)